A nice and delicate not too sweet mango cheesecake perfect for any occasion.
For the base:
- 4 oz (120 gr) Graham crackers
- 3.5 tbsp (50 gr) melted butter
For the filling:
- 10 oz (300 gr) cream cheese
- 1 cup (300 gr) mango pure
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp sugar
For the gelatin:
- 7 tbsp water
- 1 cup mango pure
- 2 tbsp unflavored gelatin
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Prepare the base: in a sealed plastic bag crush the Graham crackers with a rolling pin until they are almost powder. Transfer to a bowl and add the melted butter. Mix well.
- Transfer into a round mold and firmly press down to get an even cookie layer base.
- Bake for 10 min.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling: in a large mixing bowl mix together all the ingredients for the filling (cream cheese, mango pure, eggs, cornstarch and sugar).
- Pour the filling over the baked base.
- Bake for 50 min.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Once the cheesecake is cooled, prepare the gelatin:
- Put 2 tbsp of cold water in a small bowl and sprinkle 2 tbsp of gelatin over it. Let rest for a couple of minutes.
- Heat the remaining 5 tbsp of water and add them to the bowl.
- Mix the gelatin well until is all dissolved.
- Mix the gelatin with the mango pure and pour over the cheesecake.
- Refrigerate the mango cheesecake for at least 2 hours so the gelatin sets.
- This is not a very sweet cheesecake, so if you like your cakes on the sweet side, feel free to add some more sugar to the filling. You can also add a couple of tbsp to the gelatin if you like.
Keywords: mango cheesecake