A delicious pasta with just 3 ingredients + spices that can be put together in less than 30 min. A great week night meal!
- 1 lb short pasta
- 5 cups broccoli florets (1 large or 2 small crowns)
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- olive oil
- Boil the pasta in a big pot with salted water according the package instructions. 1 minute before the cooking time is over, add the broccoli and let cook for 1 min.
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking.
- Sauté the garlic in a pan with olive oil until it’s golden brown and fragrant.
- Stir in the pasta and broccoli and remove from heat.
- Add lemon juice, lemon zest, pepper and salt if needed.
- Adjust taste to your liking.
- Serve and enjoy!