An easy, delicious and nutritious sandwich to start off your day.
- 2 slices whole wheat or multigrain bread
- 1–2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate chips or 1 dark chocolate square (70% cocoa)
- Spread peanut butter on both slices of bread.
- Arrange sliced banana on one of the slices.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Place in the sandwich maker or stove grill, warm until the chocolate melts.
- Serve and eat!
Keywords: Chocolate, banana, peanut butter, sandwich, breakfast