A super tasty baked chicken perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- 8 chicken thighs (bone-in skin-on)
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp herbs de Provence
- 2 lemons, cut in slices
- 8–10 garlic cloves
- 2 medium size onions
- 1/3 cup dry vermouth
- olive oil
- Heat oven to 400F. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Dust with flour (remove any excess flour).
- Add some olive oil to the bottom of a baking sheet (or any roasting pan). Put the chicken on the pan and season with the herbs the Provence.
- Arrange the lemon, onion and garlic in between the chicken. Add vermouth to the pan.
- Bake for 25-30 min, then baste it with the juice.
- Bake for another 25-30 min or until chicken is crisp and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: chicken baked Provencal