The most versatile dish you’ll ever find: breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner! Healthy and satisfying.
- 2–4 slices bread (I like multigrain, but any type of bread will do)
- 1 avocado
Optional (for topping):
- 1–2 tsp lime juice
- cilantro, chopped
- smoked salmon
- dill, chopped
- mozzarella pearls
- cherry tomatoes
- chili flakes
- everything bagel seasoning
- Toast bread.
- Mash avocado with a fork. Season to taste with salt. Add lime juice and chopped cilantro to taste as well.
- Spread mashed avocado over the toast.
- Top with toppings of your choice, if any.
- I usually make my avocado mash with cilantro and lime juice, but it is not necessary to prepare a nice avocado toast. It’s just a matter of preference and if you have the ingredients in hand.
- The toppings are totally optional for an avocado toast. Here I used chopped cilantro, paprika, smoked salmon and dill, chili flakes, everything bagel seasoning, and cherry tomatoes, mozzarella pearls and balsamic vinegar reduction.
Keywords: avocado toast, breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner